Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chronic Bronchitis
Music 
[size=4][b]Bronchitis Medication - Acute Bronchitis Treatment[/b][/size][hr]To treat a case of acute bronchitis, one must take some steps in reducing the bronchitis symptoms. This is not a difficult task, especially if you are a healthy person, your only problem being bronchitis. Antibiotics are not one of the medication that work in case of bronchitis. Furthermore, if there is already a problem with your lungs, or with your heart, the bronchitis treatment will be a little more agressive.

Quote:[b]If you have a case of acute bronchitis, the best thing to do is avoid alcohol and caffeine; these products may case the loose of fluid in your body; [/b]

To fight against fever and the body aches that you might have when suffering from acute bronchitis, you should take aspirin or ibuprofen; however, be careful not to give aspirin to any bronchitis patient that is under twenty years old; Slang is one thing that has not been included in this composition on Bronchitis Symptoms. It is because slang only induces bad English, and loses the value of English. Wink

Realiving the cough, which is the trade mark for bronchitis; this is done by drinking a lot of fluids, taking cough drops and staying away from any irritants that may irritate your lungs even more if you have acute bronchitis; a person can also use in cases of bronchitis cough suppressants; these may help you from coughing; another way to go is using expectorants in cases of bronchitis, because these make coughing much easier and also bring up the mucus that is create when having bronchitis;

[size=large][b]These are Some of the Things that Need to be Made At Home in Order to Heal from Bronchitis[/b][/size][hr]However, if your doctor considers that in your bronchitis case, there is the need for medication, these may often include the following: We needed lots of concentration while writing on Bronchitis Symptoms as the matter we had collected was very specific and important.

There are two types of bronchitis that one can have: acute bronchitis and chronic bronchitis. The acute bronchitis case is more easy to treat. Most of all the acute bronchitis cases go away in about two to three weeks. There is no special treatment necessary in cases of acute bronchitis, in almost all cases of bronchitis home treatment being the only one that is needed. This home treatment against bronchitis includes: The magnitude of information available on Chronic Bronchitis can be found out by reading the following matter on Chronic Bronchitis. We ourselves were surprised at the amount!

[i]If you are a smoke and also suffer from bronchitis, the best thing to do is cut back on the daily number of cigarettes or even stop smoking, if possible;[/i]

[b]Because acute bronchitis is an infection, there is a lot of energy used by your body to fight against bronchitis; so in this period you should get a lot of rest and give your body a chance to recuperate and develop the necessary strength to fight bronchitis;[/b]
[size=medium][b]Diagnosing & Treating Baby Problems : How to Treat Bronchitis in Babies[/b][/size]

[b]Beta agonists, which can dialate your airways, thus realiving the bronchitis symptom, coughing; but the bad thing about this bronchitis medication is that it may have some side effects, which include tremor or shaking;[/b]

Sometimes, for a person with chronic bronchitis, the symptoms will quickly get worse all of a sudden. This is known as an acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis, or AECB. Many people that die from chronic bronchitis does so during an episode of acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis, so a person having an attack of AECB must get medical attention right away to maximize his/her chances of survival.

[size=large][b]What Happens During AECB?[/b][/size][hr]During an AECB, the already narrower-than-normal air passageways in the lungs become even narrower, and even more and thicker mucous is secreted. This will cause breathing to become even more difficult. This may be accompanied by a fever, chills, and feeling weak in the knees. If the sudden acute exacerbation is due to bacterial infection, the mucus coughed up during expectoration may be speckled with blood, or colored a brighter than normal yellow or green. If the individual is suffering from fever, and has discovered blood in their mucus, there is a good chance the doctor will take a chest x-ray to make sure that pneumonia is not the underlying cause of the symptoms. Ignorance is bliss they say. However, do you find this practical when you read so much about Bronchitis Symptoms?

[size=large][b]You are Experiencing AECB, You Should Seek Medical Treatment Immediately[/b][/size][hr]AECB has been known to cause other problems, and many are admitted to the hospital every year for complications from AECB. If you are experiencing this, remember not to panic. Keep your breathing as steady as possible, and calmly call a doctor of physician for advice. Because AECB can come suddenly without warning, it is always best to keep any doctor prescribed inhalants on you just in case. Make sure to check with your doctor, and make sure that these inhalers are fine to take when you are experiencing AECB, to avoid any further complications. Try lying down with a humidifier running, or hopping in a warm shower to help you breath and reduce the symptoms of AECB.

[list][*]What Triggers AECB?[*]Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis are commonly triggered by one or more of the following: -Bacterial or viral infections (e.g. cold, flu)[/list]

[size=large][b]Air Pollutants that Irritate the Lungs (E.G[/b][/size][hr]Smoke, fumes, dust) -Weather changes To avoid AECB, a chronic bronchitic is advised to stay away from places with heavy air pollution, to get flu and pneumonia shots, and to maintain a healthy diet to strengthen the immune system against infections. :o.

[size=large][b]Seems that Everyone I Know is Sick[/b][/size][hr]Everyone I know has a bad cough. This got me thinking to the last time I had a really bad cough that I could not shake. I just kept taking over the counter drugs, hoping it would get better and it did not. I was having bouts of coughing and breathlessness and had to stop what I was doing so I could recover. Usually this meant if I was jogging or working out, I had to sit down and take a break. And if you are anything like I am, this is a huge thing to do.

[size=large][b]For Both Types of Bronchitis, the Major Symptoms Include:[/b][/size][hr]Coughing, Mucus, having shortness of breath, feeling tired, wheezing, having difficulty breathing during physical activity. We were rather indecisive on where to stop in our writings of Bronchitis Doctor. We just went on writing and writing to give a long article.

[size=large][b]Finally Went to the Doctor and He Explained to Me that I Had Bronchitis[/b][/size][hr]I was wondering how I had gotten bronchitis. And he explained that it was a viral infection that I probably picked up somewhere or from someone. The many pollutants in the air can carry it. There are two types of bronchitis. One is acute and the other is chronic. Acute bronchitis usually lasts for a few weeks, while chronic bronchitis happens frequently for several years. In simplest terms, bronchitis is just an inflammation in your bronchial tubes or the tubes that carry oxygen to your lungs. The value of this composition is achieved if after reading it, your knowledge on Bronchitis Acute is greatly influenced. This is how we find out that the meaning of Bronchitis Acute has really entered you! Smile

[list][*]Your symptoms do not clear up, your doctor may prescribe something for you to help open your airway.[*]If you have chronic bronchitis, your Doctor will speak more to you about it and will prescribe some form of treatment for it.[*]Chronic bronchitis can usually be found in smokers.[*]The smoking causes the symptoms to be worse and the treatment for it will probably include quitting smoking.[*]It is the normal style of writers to add additional information with the intention of lengthening the length of an article.[*]However, we have provided a short and concise article with only required information on Bronchitis Doctor.[/list]

Even if you feel that the symptoms that you are experiencing may not be bronchitis, be sure to see your Doctor as soon as possible, as it may be another infection in your lungs. The coughing and breathlessness is cause for concern. The coughing bouts I would have were very strong and would cause me to have to take a break from what ever I was doing. If I was at work I would have to take a quick time out. It is not any fun when you are not able to breathe. Bronchitis can hamper a lot of your daily activities and the sooner you get it checked out the better.

Messages In This Thread
Chronic Bronchitis - by vanatkins - 09-12-201612:17 PM
RE: Chronic Bronchitis - by vanatkins - 09-28-201607:07 AM