Forums
Bronchitis - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://vanatkins.createmybb3.com)
+-- Forum: bronchitis medicine (https://vanatkins.createmybb3.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: bronchitis cough (https://vanatkins.createmybb3.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Bronchitis (/thread-95.html)

Bronchitis - vanatkins - 09-08-2016

[size=4][b]Bronchitis - What are the Real Causes of Bronchitis?[/b][/size][hr]
Quote:Have you ever suffered from bronchitis? You must know all about the chest discomfort, the coughing, the excess mucous, and the difficulty breathing. One of the most widespread respiratory problems in America is acute bronchitis.

There are a fair number of normal viruses that can bring on acute bronchitis. They include adenovirus, rhinovirus, corona virus, Para influenza virus, influence virus, Coxsackie's virus, and respiratory syncytial virus. Using great confidence in ourselves, we endeavored to write such a long article on Bronchitis Caused. Such is the amount of matter found on Bronchitis Caused.

[list][*]Even more rarely, bronchitis can be brought on by an organism that possesses properties of both a bacteria and a virus.[*]These are called mycoplasmas.[*]When this happens, the symptoms of bronchitis are much more severe and emerge quickly.[*]Certain mycoplasmas can even be deadly.[*]Mycoplasma pneumoniae, Legionella, and Chlamydia pneumoniae are some of the few mycoplasmas known to cause bronchitis. :o[/list]

[size=large][b]This Stimulates the Production of Mucous[/b][/size][hr]Normal mucous helps protect you, but too much of it can obstruct the airways. There are different causes of bronchitis. Most commonly, acute (short-term) bronchitis is caused by a viral infection. The sources used for the information for this article on Causes Bronchitis are all dependable ones. This is so that there be no confusion in the authenticity of the article.

[list][*]Pollen, dust, chemicals, smoke, pollutants, and second-hand smoke can also bring on a case of bronchitis.[*]These causes usually trigger rather mild symptoms of bronchitis, though.[*]It was with great relief we ended writing on Causes Bronchitis.[*]There was just too much information to write, that we were starting to lose hopes on it's completion! [/list]

Bacterial infections can also be one of the causes of bronchitis, although viral infections more often trigger bronchitis than bacteria. Examples of bacteria that can trigger bronchitis include Branhamela catarrhalis, Bordatella pertussis, Bordatella parapertussis, Haemophilus influenza, streptococcus, and pneumonia. We have also translated parts of this composition into French and Spanish to facilitate easier understanding of Bronchitis Symptoms. In this way, more people will get to understand the composition. Smile

Although anyone can get acute bronchitis, people over the age of 50 are more prone to it. You get acute bronchitis when the bronchial tubes get inflamed. Dwelving into the interiors of Bronchitis has led us to all this information here on Bronchitis. Bronchitis do indeed have a lot to tell!Dwelving into the interiors of Bronchitis has led us to all this information here on Bronchitis. Bronchitis do indeed have a lot to tell!

[size=large][b]Fungi Infections can Also be One of the Causes of Bronchitis[/b][/size][hr]Cocciodioides immitis, Blastomyces dermatitidis, Histoplasma capsulatum, Candida albicans, and Candida tropicalis are some of the more common ones. Bronchitis triggered by fungal organisms produces effects that are more mild and less serious.

As a disabled victim of MS, I have tried just about everything to reverse the debilitating symptoms of MS (Multiple Sclerosis): From Avonix, an "Injectable" ~ self administered ~ prescription drug, that is pushed by "Traditional" neurologist's, to "Cortisone Therapy", another of the "Traditional Medicine Man's" approaches ~ have each been disappointing..

[size=large][b]On 4/24/07, a Friend of Mine ~ With Multiple Sclerosis ~ Wrote:[/b][/size][hr]Subject: (mscured) Oil Pulling My mother in law sent me this info from ***** NOTE: The recommended oils to use are Sunflower Oil, Seasme Oil. We are receiving many emails about which oil to use. Our experience with thousands of people across the globe says USE COLD PRESSED OIL as first choice, if it is not available use REFINED OIL (which seems to be effective in the process too). We have observed that any oil other than SUNFLOWER or SEASME may not be effective. As you progress deeper and deeper into this composition on Bronchitis, you are sure to unearth more information on Bronchitis. The information becomes more interesting as the deeper you venture into the composition.

Will conclude this article by using what I wrote to my MS (Multiple Sclerosis) affected ~ Earth Angel ~ friend: I'll Begin "Pulling My Weight" In Oil ~ Right Away Smile)) There are universal applications on Bronchitis everywhere. However, it is up to us to decide the way used for these applications to get the best results from them.

[i]Without this natural bodily intrusive element evinced by the microflora the usual pattern of human health tends to lean towards illness rather than wellness.[/i]

[b]Couple of weeks ago, an "MSer" ~ that I have interacted with for several years ~ forwarded me a message from a post into one of many yahoo support groups to which I belong. Big Grin[/b]

[size=large][b]Isaiah 53:5[/b][/size][hr]But He (was) wounded for our transgressions, (He was) bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace (was) upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Saying that all that is written here is all there is on Bronchitis would be an understatement. Very much more has to be learnt and propagated bout Bronchitis.

Is important to understand that during the oil-pulling/swishing process one's metabolism is intensified. This leads to improved health. One of the most striking results of this process is the fastening of loose teeth, the elimination of bleeding gums and the visible whitening of the teeth. What we have written here about Bronchitis can be considered to be a unique composition on Bronchitis. Let's hope you appreciate it being unique.

[list][*]Precautions (a) Do not swallow.[*]The oil should be spat out.[*]But inadvertently if you swallow there is nothing to worry.[*]It will go out through feces.[*]Nothing is to be done.[*]We hope you develop a better understanding of Bronchitis on completion of this article on Bronchitis.[*]Only if the article is understood is it's benefit reached.[*]"Non-Traditional" and "Alternative Medicine" have allowed me to countless options ~ that I have faithfully pursued ~ over the last six years.[*]Each has given me some "Hope", and an understanding of what has not worked for me. [/list]

Author of the novel, For Sale By Owners:FSBO, A 'Seasoned Real Estate NAR' Broker,' Rascal Russ was ~ for 5 hard years ~ increasingly disabled by "Incurable" Multiple Sclerosis. Now "Cured" of his most problemical symptim, "Total Incontinence" (using 20-30 disposable diapers each day), Rascal writes books & articles on varied subjects. We do hope that you find the information here something worth recommending others to read and think about once you complete reading all there is about Bronchitis.

[list][*]Since that day ~ I have practiced "Oil Pulling" ~ at least ~ twice each day.[*]I Am seeing my disabilities and symptoms of MS (Multiple Sclerosis) disappear.[/list]

Peter 2:24 who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness -- by whose stripes you were healed. It is only if you find some usage for the matter described here on Bronchitis that we will feel the efforts put in writing on Bronchitis fruitful. So make good usage of it!

[size=large][b]Results of Oil Pulling[/b][/size][hr]The result of this healing research has attracted amazement and resulted in further research. This additional research concerning Oil Therapy has now been thoroughly documented, especially with regard to physiological similarities between individuals. The title of this composition could be rightly be Bronchitis. This is because what is mentioned here is mostly about Bronchitis.

Through this method it is possible to heal individual cells, cell conglomerates such as lymph nodes and more complex tissues such as internal organs simultaneously. This occurs because the beneficial microflora throughout the body are provided with a healthy continuum. Looking for something logical on Bronchitis, we stumbled on the information provided here. Look out for anything illogical here.

[size=large][b]The Benefit of Dr[/b][/size][hr]Karach's method is that the oil therapy heals the whole body in perpetuity. In terminal diseases such as cancer, Aids and chronic infections this treatment method has been shown to successfully replace all others.

[size=large][b]Each Was Said to Have Helped Other Msers[/b][/size][hr]Yet, while my body likely benefited ~ to some degree ~ its disability continued to worsen. At last, I was non-ambulitory, and totally "Incontinent." Once you are through reading what is written here on Bronchitis, have you considered recollecting what has been written and writing them down? This way, you are bound to have a better understanding on Bronchitis.

The method In the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach you take one tablespoon in the mouth but do not swallow it. Move Oil Slowly in the mouth as rinsing or swishing and Dr Karach puts it as ' sip, suck and pull through the teeth' for fifteen to twenty minutes. This process makes oil thoroughly mixed with saliva. Swishing activates the enzymes and the enzymes draw toxins out of the blood. So after reading what we have mentioned here on Bronchitis, it is up to you to provide your verdict as to what exactly it is that you find fascinating here. :o.

[list][*]The results of this therapy invoked astonishment and doubt concerning the contents of his report.[*]However, after further examining the workings of the oil therapy, one has but to then test it on oneself to prove its validity and effectiveness.[*]It is most astonishing that such results can be achieved with this absolutely harmless biological healing method.[*]Writing on Bronchitis proved to be a gamble to us.[*]This is because there simply seemed to be nothing to write about in the beginning of writing.[*]It was only in the process of writing did we get more and more to write on Bronchitis.[/list]

And ~ yes ~ I Am also continuing to use my "THE FEAST" supplement ~ using LIFEWAVE Pain Patches ~ and taking an antioxidant that is not yet available via my website: This is a systematic presentation on the uses and history of Bronchitis. Use it to understand more about Bronchitis and it's functioning.

Have any of you ever tried oil pulling and if so, did you notice any benefits? Dr. (med.) Karach said the OP heals totally "head-aches, bronchitis, tooth pain, thrombosis, eczema, ulcers and diseases of stomach, intestines, heart, blood, kidney, liver, lungs and women's diseases. It heals diseases of nerves, paralysis, and encephalitis. It prevents the growth of malignant tumors, cuts and heals them. Chronic sleeplessness is cured." There are many varieties of Bronchitis found today. However, we have stuck to the description of only one variety to prevent confusion!

[size=large][b]Please Let Me Know How It Works on Your MS ~ for YouSmile)[/b][/size][hr]"Thanks!" LuV Ya Smile Rascal Smile) Rascal Russ Miles, An Apostle recognizes that God ~ and His Earth-Man Creations ~ Love To LOL (Laugh Out Loud). He is God's "Playfully Mischievious Apostle, Rascal". In addition to what we had mentioned in the previous paragraph, much more has to be said about Bronchitis. If space permits, we will state everything about it.

Dr. Karach is supported in this view by other colleagues in the world. By means of this treatment {Oil } it is invariably the result that diseases like migraine headaches, bronchitis, diseased teeth, arterio thrombosis, chronic blood disorders such as leukemia, arthritis and related illnesses, neuro physiological paralysis, eczema, gastro enteritis, peritonitis, heart disease, kidney disease, meningitis, and women's hormonal disorders are completely eliminated from the organism. There is a vast ocean of knowledge connected with Bronchitis. What is included here can be considered a fraction of this knowledge!

[size=large][b]God Healed Me "Instantaneously" of Incontinence", but Has Been Using Other[/b][/size][hr]"Non-Traditional and Alternative Medicine" methods to effect the completion of the "Cure" ~ that My Lord "Jesus" ~ paid for ~ by "HIS Stripes". Bronchitis is the substance of this composition. Without Bronchitis, there would not have been much to write and think about over here!

[size=large][b]The Oil Must Not be Swallowed, for It Has Become Toxic[/b][/size][hr]As the process continues, the oil gets thinner and white. If the oil is still yellow, it has not been pulled long enough. It is then spit from the mouth , the oral cavity must be thoroughly rinsed and mouth must be washed thoroughly. Just use normal tap water and good old fingers to clean. Bronchitis are versatile as they are found in all parts and walks of life. It all depends on the way you take it.

Dr. Karach has successfully healed a chronic leukemia patient with 15 years of harsh treatment methods behind him. Acute arthritis in 1 patient who was totally bedridden was removed from his body in 3 days with no inflammation apparent. Bronchitis play a prominent part in this composition. It is with this prominence that we hope people get to know more about Bronchitis.

[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/imgs/Bronchitis5351.jpeg]

Consists of swishing cold-pressed oil in the mouth( Sunflower or Seasme, Pl. note you don't need to go for organic oils only, A normal refined sunflower oil bought from any supermarket proven to be effective in many people). The healing process is accomplished by the human organism on its own.

If you are allergic to a particular brand of oil, change the brand of oil or oil itself to different oil. (c) Sunflower and Sesame oil have been found to be equally effective in curing diseases. Other oils were not found to be as good. Do not blame oil pulling by practicing with other oils. Use refined oils. A substantial amount of the words here are all inter-connected to and about Bronchitis. Understand them to get an overall understanding on Bronchitis.

Have used LDN (Low Dose Naltrexion), BVT (Bee venom Therapy), CS (Colliodial Silver) and God only knows how many dozens of vitamins, herbs, and supplements. Developing a vision on Bronchitis, we saw the need of providing some enlightenment in Bronchitis for others to learn more about Bronchitis.

[i]This simple method makes it possible to effectively treat the most varied diseases, in some cases enabling one to avoid surgical intervention and the taking of medications that can have harmful side effects.The exciting factor of this healing method is its simplicity.[/i]

[list][*]This is but the 1st article ~ on this "Oil Pulling" subject ~ that I have written.[*]I promise that there will be more forthcoming ~ as I see more results..[/list]

Clean the sink properly, you can use some antibacterial soap to clean the sink. Because the spittle contains harmful bacteria and toxic bodily waste. If one were to see one drop of this liquid magnified 600 times under a microscope, one would see microbes in their first stage of development. Even if you are a stranger in the world of Bronchitis, once you are through with this article, you will no longer have to consider yourself to be a stranger in it!

Website. In the near future ~ I hope to be able o offer Free samples of this triple antioxidant ~ MLM Affiliate Program ~ As I do the other health products that I have found have helped me.

Dr. Karach anticipates that regular application of this treatment by reversing this process so that wellness is the dominant state of the human body is likely to increase the average human lifespan to approximately 150 years, double the present life expectancy.

[size=large][b]The Oil Pulling /Swishing is Done Best Before Breakfast[/b][/size][hr]To accelerate the healing process, it can be repeated three times a day, but always before meals on an empty stomach. Developing a gradual interest in Bronchitis was the basis for writing this article. On reading this, you will gradually get interested in Bronchitis.

The simplicity of this healing system in which Oil is swirled backwards and forwards in the mouth, is due to the stimulating effect which it has on the body's eliminatory system. We tried to create as much matter for your understanding when writing on Bronchitis. We do hope that the matter provided here is sufficient to you. Big Grin.

[size=large][b]Send Your Questions and Concerns to[/b][/size][hr]***** Back Ground Dr. F. Karach, M.D., presented a paper before the All-Ukrainian Association. The meeting was attended by oncologists and bacteriologists belonging to the Academy of Science of the USSR. Dr. Karach explained an unusual simple healing process using cold-pressed oils.

This way it is possible to heal cells, tissue and all organs simultaneously; the body itself gets rid of toxic waste without disturbing the healthy microflora. Dr. Karach says human beings are living only half their life span. They could potentially live healthy to be 140 to 150 years old. We wish to stress on the importance and the necessity of Bronchitis through this article. This is because we see the need of propagating its necessity and importance!

RE: Bronchitis - vanatkins - 09-22-2016

[size=4][b]Chronic Bronchitis - Cold Flu Treatment, Antibiotics, and Herbs[/b][/size][hr]Antibiotic overuse (especially for the common cold) has led to antibiotic resistance. Natural antibiotics and anti viral herbs that may boost immune system are discussed, plus the types of cold and flu, and cough and cold in a weak immune system.

[size=large][b]15 Anti-Viral Chinese Herbs Proven Effective in Human Studies[/b][/size][hr]Andrographis (Chuan xin lian): Viral hepatitis, encephalitis B, herpes zoster, viral influenza Astragalus (Huang qi): Restores immune function in immune suppression from chemotherapy, increases IgA, IgG, and interferon production Deer antler (Lu rong): Promotes lymphocyte transformation and treats leukopenia due to chronic benzene poisoning, promotes bone marrow function Ganoderma (Ling zhi): Treats hepatitis, chronic bronchitis, cardiovascular disease, altitude sickness, cancer (especially leukemia) Ginseng Ren shen: Increases resistance by stimulating adrenal gland via pituitary Isatis (Da qing ye, Ban lan gen): Encephalitis B, measles, mumps, infectious hepatitis, URTI Licorice (Gan cao): In pulmonary TB, it increased ESR - arthritis and hepatomegaly from hepatitis - acute and chronic hepatitis Lonicera (Jin yin hua): Severe acute pneumonia, bacillary dysntery Oldenlandia (Bai hua she she cao): Peritonitis, UTI, hepatitis, chronic bronchitis Phellodendron (Huang bai): Meningitis, dysentery, GI infection, conjunctivitis, UTI, candidal/trichomonal vaginitis Polygonum (He shou wu): Malaria Polygonum cuspidatum (Hu zhang): Lung infections, tonsillitis, hepatitis, RA, osteoarthritis Salvia (Dan shen): Hepatitis, SLE Siberian ginseng (Wu jia pi): Xue and qi xu - improves leukocyte count in 70% of leukopenic patients - caution when there is heat Sophora (Shan dou gen): Alkaloids effective in countering leukopenia due to radiation Viola (Zi hua di ding): TB We wish to stress on the importance and the necessity of Chronic Bronchitis through this article. This is because we see the need of propagating its necessity and importance!

[size=large][b]Oriental Medicine Concepts of Immunity[/b][/size][hr]Wei (pronounced 'way') qi ('chee') is the protective qi. This qi is thought to circulate in the more superficial levels (skin and muscles). In biomedical terms, it is probably not the entire immune system, but the part of it that deals with external invasions. Protective qi is controlled by Lung organ-system, and can be compromised by overwork, grief, smoking, not eating, and talking too much. Even if you are a stranger in the world of Bronchitis, once you are through with this article, you will no longer have to consider yourself to be a stranger in it!

These OM disease theories are not without controversy; some biomedical research has concluded that cold temperatures, for example, do not contribute to getting sick. However, since biomedicine only became aware of the immune system in the 1960's, and OM has been treating colds and flu's for thousands of years, I would slightly favor the application of OM. It is true that OM's theories may be inexact at the same time that the treatments is applies according to those theories are effective. In another thousand years, once biomedical researchers and OM practitioners have tested and sifted through OM theories and treatments, we will have a stronger, more accurate, and integrated medical system. A substantial amount of the words here are all inter-connected to and about Bronchitis. Understand them to get an overall understanding on Bronchitis. Smile

Types of Colds and Flu in Oriental Medicine Wind-Cold * Symptoms: Feeling of cold, chills more than fever, cough, congestion, fatigue * Herb Formulas: if no sweating - Ephedra Formula; if more body aches - Kudzu Tincture * Kitchen Medicine: Fresh ginger or garlic tea (warming) Get more familiar with Chronic Bronchitis once you finish reading this article. Only then will you realize the importance of Chronic Bronchitis in your day to day life.

[size=large][b]Fever is Thought to be the 'Heat of Battle' Between Pathogenic and Righteous Qi[/b][/size][hr]In OM, you have a fever if you feel hot, even if your thermometer shows a normal body temperature. Chills are a sign that the pathogen is winning, while fever is a sign that your body is winning. Bronchitis is the substance of this composition. Without Bronchitis, there would not have been much to write and think about over here!

Superbacteria Medical professionals are now concerned about antibiotic-resistant 'superbacteria.' These superbacteria have evolved because of inappropriate medical prescriptions. Antibiotics are effective only against bacteria, not against viruses. MD's and DO's often prescribed antibiotics to pacify patients who refused to leave the doctor's office without them - even when the doctor knew the antibiotic would not help. The problem is that we are running out of antibiotic drugs; there is a finite number of them. It is thought that, in the future, the more complex treatment agents such as natural herbs may be our only defense. In addition to what we had mentioned in the previous paragraph, much more has to be said about Chronic Bronchitis. If space permits, we will state everything about it.

Vulnerability occurs particularly when you are tired, or from excessive environmental influences like cold, heat, dryness, and dampness- each of these is associated with a season when that pathogen is more prevalent If you find anything extra mentioning about Chronic Bronchitis, do inform us. It is only through the exchange of views and information will we learn more about Chronic Bronchitis.

[size=large][b]Sweating (or 'Exterior-Releasing') is a Major Therapy in OM[/b][/size][hr]The type of invasion may be identified by whether or not the patient is sweating, and whether or not that sweating is leading to improvement in your health This is a systematic presentation on the uses and history of Chronic Bronchitis. Use it to understand more about Chronic Bronchitis and it's functioning.

Tiredness, Qi deficiency, & Weakness The fight may take so much of your energy that you can do nothing but lay in bed. You may also lose your appetite, which is a sign of qi deficiency in OM. Some people are more constitutionally weaker from birth, especially those with childhood asthma and allergies. These are often metal or water type people. They need to be especially vigilant in prevention. Once you are through reading what is written here on Chronic Bronchitis, have you considered recollecting what has been written and writing them down? This way, you are bound to have a better understanding on Chronic Bronchitis.

Most people don't realize that western biomedical understanding didn't include the immune system until very recently. The first vaccine was developed in the late 1800's, and most of the immune system was not understood until the 1960's. Oriental Medicine has been diagnosing and treating immune system diseases with herbs since as early as 150 A.D. when the first systematic book on externally contracted illnesses, the "Cold Damage Classic" was written. We have gone through extensive research and reading to produce this article on Chronic Bronchitis. Use the information wisely so that the information will be properly used. :o.

[size=large][b]Chinese Herbs Have Successfully Treated and Caused Remission of Viral Hepatitis and AIDS[/b][/size][hr]In clinical research studies on human beings, at least 15 herbs have been shown to stimulate the immune system and destroy viruses and bacteria (see next table). Chinese herbs appear to have an effect against bacteria and viruses directly, and they stimulate and strengthen the immune system (wei qi) in doing its job of ridding the body of pathogens.

[size=large][b]Entrance of the Pathogen[/b][/size][hr]The Lung (a system of correspondences including the lung, throat, nose, and skin) is the most exterior and most vulnerable organ. Sweating opens the pores, and 'wind' enters through pores. Wind can be thought of as the pathogen itself, since another quality (cold, damp, or heat, for example) is usually attached to describe the pathogen. Wind-heat, then, is the invasion of the body by a heat pathogen. The title of this composition could be rightly be Bronchitis. This is because what is mentioned here is mostly about Bronchitis.

[size=large][b]Chronic Bronchitis is a Very Common Respiratory Illness[/b][/size][hr]Around 12 million people in the United States are diagnosed with chronic bronchitis each year. Chronic bronchitis is considered to be the most common illness among the chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases. Chronic bronchitis has a high incidence in smokers and people with respiratory conditions like asthma or sinusitis are also very exposed to developing chronic bronchitis in time. In some cases, patients with complicated acute bronchitis can develop chronic bronchitis too.

Bronchitis causes inflammation and sometimes viral or bacterial infection of the mucous membrane, bronchial tubes and other organs and tissues involved in the process of breathing. The respiratory system has many natural defenses (nostril hairs, cilia, mucus) against external irritants (airborne viruses, dust particles, chemicals, pollen). However, constant exposure to these external agents can sometimes enable airborne viruses to penetrate the natural barriers of the respiratory tract, causing inflammation and infection. When external irritants reach inside the lungs, there is a high risk of complication (pneumonia). When the bronchial tubes become inflamed and irritated, they produce a surplus of mucus which clogs the airways and prevents the normal airflow. Coordinating matter regarding to Bronchitis Causes took a lot of time. However, with the progress of time, we not only gathered more matter, we also learnt more about Bronchitis Causes.

People with chronic bronchitis need long-term medical treatment in order to completely overcome the illness. Antibiotics are the most common form of medicines prescribed in the treatment for chronic bronchitis and despite their efficiency in fighting malign bacteria responsible for causing chronic bronchitis, they also destroy internal benign bacteria that are part of the immune system. Such medical treatments with antibiotics can weaken the organism in time, making it more vulnerable to other infections. Chronic bronchitis medical treatments also include medicines for decongesting the airways clogged with mucus. Bronchodilators such as albuterol and ipratropium are inhaled medicines that eliminate excess mucus that causes obstruction of the respiratory tract and difficulty breathing. Chronic bronchitis treatments can also include steroids in order to strengthen the body defenses against bacteria and viruses.

[size=large][b]Chronic Bronchitis is Very Common in Smokers and People With Weak Immune System[/b][/size][hr]Inappropriate diet, lack of sleep, stress and exposure to chemicals and pollutants all contribute to the development of chronic bronchitis. Smoking facilitates the development of chronic bronchitis by sustaining the proliferation of bacteria and by slowing the normal process of healing. Smoking can cause serious, permanent damage to the respiratory system. This article will help you since it is a comprehensive study on Chronic Bronchitis Smoking

[list][*]Chronic bronchitis is a persistent respiratory illness and it also has a recidivating character.[*]The symptoms of chronic bronchitis are usually not intense, but they reoccur on a regular time basis.[*]While acute bronchitis usually clears on itself within a few days, chronic bronchitis can last for months.[*]Chronic bronchitis is an infectious disease and needs ongoing medical treatment with antibiotics.[*]If the medical treatment is prematurely interrupted, the illness reoccurs and can lead to complications.[/list]

RE: Bronchitis - vanatkins - 09-22-2016

[size=4][b]Bronchitis Symptoms - Diagnosing Bronchitis[/b][/size][hr]There are many different methods when diagnosing bronchitis. The procedures used to diagnose bronchitis are painless and very simple. All you have to do is see a doctor if you think you have any bronchitis and he/ she will do some test to see if indeed you suffer from bronchitis.

Antibiotics are not very good in treating bronchitis, because this condition, especially acute bronchitis is caused by a virus. For more resources about bronchitis or especially about 7 simple bronchitis treatment tips please visit ***** It may take some time to comprehend the matter on Bronchitis Conditions that we have listed here. However, it is only through it's complete comprehension would you get the right picture of Bronchitis Conditions.

[size=large][b]The Doctor Will Probably Listen to Your Chest If You Think You Have Bronchitis[/b][/size][hr]This is the most simple way to diagnose bronchitis. If he/ she is still not very sure if you do have bronchitis, you might also have do have an X- ray to the chest. Because the main symptom of bronchitis is a cough with sputum, this mucus must also be tested to see what caused the bronchitis. This ilness, bronchitis may be causes by a virus, the same one that causes the cold or by a bacteria. By anodizing the sputum that you cough up when suffering from bronchitis, your doctor will be able to see if the bronchitis is caused by bacteria. Futrthermore, because the bronchitis symptoms are very similar to those of other medical conditions, your doctor will have to run some other testes in order to rule any other health problems besides bronchitis. The conditions which have similar symptoms to those of bronchitis are asthma, pneumonia or emphysema.

Bronchitis, especially acute bronchitis is a condition that does not last more than a couple of weeks at the most. Acute bronchitis also heals on it' s own, with only little help from you or your doctor. In normal cases a single bronchitis episode must not be a cause for concern, but it all depends on the persons' s health. In some bronchitis cases, pneumonia can develop, after you have developed bronchitis. The bronchitis patients who are more at risk of developing this bronchitis complication are smokers, older people and persons that already have a respiratory condition. Infants are also more at risk of developing pneumonia as a result of bronchitis. If you have more than one bout of bronchitis, you should see a doctor. More than one bronchitis episode can be a cause for concern to you. These repeated bronchitis episodes may indicate that the illness has turned into something more serious, like chronic bronchitis, asthma or even other lung problems. Chronic bronchitis must be treated seriously, because this type of bronchitis increases your risk of developing cancer. It was our decision to write so much on Bronchitis Causes after finding out that there is still so much to learn on Bronchitis Causes.

[list][*]There are many problems that can affect a very important part of our body, the lungs.[*]Bronchitis is one of these diseases.[*]It can be very unpleasant and even generate many more problems.[*]The acute form of bronchitis can sometimes be accompanied by another infection in the upper part of the respiratory system.[*]In almost all the cases, this is due to viral infection , but it can also be caused by a bacteria.[*]If you do not suffer from other medical problems, the mucous membrane tends to recover after the lung infection has been cured.[*]This can take up to one week.[*]Once you are through reading what is written here on Bronchitis Acute, have you considered recollecting what has been written and writing them down?[*]This way, you are bound to have a better understanding on Bronchitis Acute.[*]When the lungs are clogged with mucus, they become very vulnerable as well and you can develop infections very quickly, both viral or bacterial.[*]These infections can do permanent damage to the airways as time goes by.[*]This is a chronic condition of the pulmonary system, also known as COPD.[*]The title of this composition could be rightly be Asthmatic Bronchitis Acute.[*]This is because what is mentioned here is mostly about Asthmatic Bronchitis Acute.[/list]

[size=large][b]Bronchitis can be Acute or Chronic[/b][/size][hr]The acute bronchitis lasts somewhere between two and six weeks, whereas the chronic form can last even up to three years. People who suffer from asthma experience an inflammation similar to that of bronchitis and the disease is called asthmatic bronchitis. We hope you develop a better understanding of Bronchitis Acute on completion of this article on Bronchitis Acute. Only if the article is understood is it's benefit reached.

Quote:[list][*]Is a respiratory problem that takes place when the mucous membrane in our lungs becomes inflamed.[*]With time, the inflamed membrane grows thicker and can narrow, or even worse, shut down the airways in your lungs.[*]As a result coughing may appear, together with phlegm and even lack of air.[*]This is a systematic presentation on the uses and history of Acute Bronchitis.[*]Use it to understand more about Acute Bronchitis and it's functioning.[/list]

[size=large][b]Bronchitis is Common Both in Children and Grownups[/b][/size][hr]To treat bronchitis you do not need special medical attention. Treatments are very easy to follow. But if you cough blood, this is serious cause for concern and a doctor must be seen immediately. Saying that all that is written here is all there is on Acute Bronchitis would be an understatement. Very much more has to be learnt and propagated bout Acute Bronchitis.

Things are different if you suffer from the other type of bronchitis, the acute one. This condition is a long term one and needs serious treatment. Thought that was all? Wrong! Things get even worse if you are a person that smokes. The recovery is longer and slower. In addition to what we had mentioned in the previous paragraph, much more has to be said about Bronchitis Diseases. If space permits, we will state everything about it.

Chronic bronchitis is no doubt a very irritating and even debilitating condition to have. The shortness of every breath, the coughing up of phlegm, and trouble falling asleep serve as constant reminders that an individual is inflicted with the condition. In the latest stages of the disease the individual may notice labored breathing (hyperventilation), hypoxemia (insufficient amounts of oxygen in the blood) and failure of the right side of the heart. So, is there a cure for chronic bronchitis?

[size=large][b]Helpful Lifestyle Changes for Chronic Bronchitics[/b][/size][hr]Quit Smoking: Smoking is one of the leading causes of chronic bronchitis, and continued smoking when one already has the condition will definitely worsen things and can lead to an exacerbation of chronic bronchitis.

[size=large][b]Other Useful Tips[/b][/size][hr]Avoid Polluted Air: Air pollutants such as dust, fumes and second hand smoke can irritate the lungs to worsen the condition. Get Vaccines: Since chronic bronchitis will make a person more susceptible to infections, getting flu shots and pneumonia shots will be good precautions to take. The more you read about Bronchitis Patients, the more you get to understand the meaning of it. So if you read this article and other related articles, you are sure to get the required amount of matter for yourself

Eat Healthy: The necessary vitamins and minerals will strengthen the immune system to guard against the infections that chronic bronchitics are so prone to. When doing an assignment on Bronchitis Cures, it is always better to look up and use matter like the one given here. Your assignment turns out to be more interesting and colorful this way.

[size=large][b]Unfortunately, There is No Known Cure for Chronic Bronchitis to Date[/b][/size][hr]However, there are ways to curb the symptoms and slow down its progression. With proper medical treatment in combination with necessary lifestyle changes, a person with chronic bronchitis has every chance of enjoying life and extending his/her lifespan. Some of these treatment options are mentioned below. Learning about things is what we are living here for now. So try to get to know as much about everything, including Bronchitis Cures whenever possible.

[size=large][b]Mucolytics: These Drugs Makes Mucous Less Viscous and Easier to Cough Up[/b][/size][hr]Oxygen therapy: Chronic bronchitis makes it difficult to breathe oxygen into the lungs. Oxygen therapy is sometimes administered to increase oxygen content in the body to acceptable levels. People always think that they know everything about everything; however, it should be known that no one is perfect in everything. There is never a limit to learning; even learning about Chronic Bronchitis.

Although there is currently no cure for chronic bronchitis, one can still seek treatment to alleviate the symptoms and to prevent any further complications from the disease from developing. The best thing an individual can do if they are suffering from chronic bronchitis is to quit smoking and start eating right and getting plenty of rest. Those that follow this routine will find a reduction in the symptoms of their chronic bronchitis, and will have taken the right steps in preventing the disease from developing into emphysema or other conditions. Isn't it wonderful that we can now access information about anything, including Bronchitis form the Internet without the hassle of going through books and magazines for matter!

[list][*]Proper Exercise: Sometimes, doctors will recommend an exercise program called pulmonary rehabilitation to chronic bronchitis patients.[*]This program involves teaching the patient certain exercises that aim to strengthen breathing muscles to make breathing easier. [*]Bronchitis (pronounced brong-KIE-tis) is an inflammation of the air passages between the nose and the lungs.[*]It affects the trachea (pronounced TRAY-kee-uh), or windpipe, and the bronchi.[*]The bronchi (pronounced BRON-kee) are air tubes through which air flows into and out of the lungs. Wink[/list]

Persistent symptoms and more severe disease are treated with anti-inflammatory medicines called steroids (of the glucocorticoid type) which are given with an inhaler. We have used clear and concise words in this article on Acute Bronchitis to avoid any misunderstandings and confusions that can be caused due to difficult words.

Symptoms Infectious bronchitis generally begins with the symptoms of a common cold: runny nose, sore throat, fatigue, chilliness, and back and muscle aches. A slight fever (100 to 101 F) may be present. The onset of cough (usually dry at first) signals the beginning of acute bronchitis. With viral bronchitis, small amounts of white mucus are often coughed up. When the coughed-up mucus changes from white to green or yellow, the condition may have been complicated by a bacterial infection. Quality is better than quantity. It is of no use writing numerous pages of nonsense for the reader. Instead, it is better to write a short, and informative article on specific subjects like Chronic Bronchitis. People tend to enjoy it more.

Chronic bronchitis is a condition involving the inflammation of the main airways (bronchial tubes) in the lungs that continues for a long period or keeps recurring. When the airways are irritated, thick mucus (also called sputum) forms in them. The mucus plugs up the airways and makes it hard to get air into the lungs, leading to shortness of breath and persistent cough. It is always better to use simple English when writing descriptive articles, like this one on Bronchitis Condition. It is the layman who may read such articles, and if he can't understand it, what is the point of writing it?

[i]Treatment Medicines called bronchodilators that are usually prescribed to treat asthma will help to open the bronchial tubes and clear out mucus.[/i]

[Image: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/979/imgs/bronchitis-diagram766.jpeg]
[size=medium][b]Symptom, and Wheezing, Sputum Production or Chest Pain Symptoms in[/b][/size]

[size=large][b]Causes of Bronchitis[/b][/size][hr]Bronchitis is mainly caused due to certain germs, the susceptibility of certain constitutions cannot be denied. Ayurveda ascribes its onset to impairment of the digestive process, where anyone or all digestive organs could be at fault. According to the theory of ayurveda, if digestive process is cured to normal then boronchits can also be cured to normal. Keeping to the point is very important when writing. So we have to stuck to Bronchitis Viral, and have not wandered much from it to enhance understanding. Wink

[size=large][b]Bronchitis is an Acute Inflammation of the Air Passages Within the Lungs[/b][/size][hr]It occurs when the trachea (windpipe) and the large and small bronchi (airways) within the lungs become inflamed because of infection or other causes. This article on Bronchitis Persistent was written with the intention of making it very memorable to its reader. Only then is an article considered to have reached it's objective.

[b]Medicines called mucolytics which thin or loosen mucus in the airways, making it easier to cough up can also be used to treat chronic bronchitis.[/b]

[list][*]Coughing is a reflex that works to clear secretions from the lungs.[*]Often the discomfort of a severe cough leads you to seek medical treatment.[*]Types of Bronchitis[/list]

Bronchitis is predominantly caused by smoking, and has also been linked to pneumoconiosis, excessive alcohol consumption and exposure to cold and draught. Expectorant drugs may be used. When effective, they loosen secretions in the air passages and increase expectoration. Actually, the proverbial remedy, chicken soup, as long as it has plenty of pepper, garlic and possibly curry powder, can be helpful for the same purpose. We have used a mixture of seriousness and jokes in this composition on Bronchitis Acute. This is to liven the mood when reading about Bronchitis Acute.

[size=large][b]The Thin Mucous Lining of These Airways can Become Irritated and Swollen[/b][/size][hr]The cells that make up this lining may leak fluids in response to the inflammation. We have taken the privilege of proclaiming this article to be a very informative and interesting article on Acute Bronchitis. We now give you the liberty to proclaim it too.